When you take care of your tuition in a single payment, you save money and get the 2020 Bonus Package.
- Bonus One: Coach Accelerator Training. A five day workshop where we’ll guide you, step by step, to set up everything you need for a 100% online coaching business. We’ll show you how to:
* Set up your online presence, so that your clients can easily find you.
* Generate traffic, visitors, and audience.
* Be seen as a trusted advisor and a natural choice for getting help.
* Instruct potential clients on the benefits of coaching, and sign them up naturally.
* Deliver coaching services to clients, 100% online.
- Bonus Two: Human Needs Coach Training. One of Tony’s most important contributions to coaching is the Six Human Needs. It’s like the “Swiss Army Knife” of coaching because it lets you do anything! Most coaches don’t know how to tap into its true power. So we are offering this brand-new training focusing on the Six Human Needs. You’ll have a specialty as a Human Needs Coach.
- Bonus Three: Live Training Access. The “heart” of the Core 100 training is the weekly live training calls. These are Power Sessions, where you can raise your hand and get personalized coaching within the group. This ensures that you can get questions answered and overcome any obstacles that come your way. And you get Practice Lab – where we will teach you a coaching strategy and immediately give you a chance to practice it with a partner, so you’re getting a new skill every time you come. Core 100 comes with 6 months access to these essential trainings.
- Bonus Four: Seven Mindsets Success Coaching. We’ve trained thousands of students in our productivity method, called the Seven Mindsets of Success. Since so many coaching clients want Success Coaching, we’ve transformed it into a series of coaching sessions that you can give your own paying clients. It will be great to have your Success Coaching Package ready to offer to your clients.
- Bonus Five: The Vault. We produce new Tony Robbins coaching films every year. Often we keep them in “the Vault” while waiting to include them in a new coach training. Our 2020 students get to access the Vault to see these amazing new films!
- Bonus Six: Tony Robbins Personal Coaching Series. Tony’s multimedia programs have transformed over 40 million lives. By getting the 2020 Bonus Package you get access to Tony’s legendary personal growth programs, including titles like The Edge: Maximize Your Quality of Life; Live and Passion: The Ultimate Relationship; Career; Find your True Purpose; Lifeforce: Energy for Life; The Time of your Life: Life Management; and True Wealth: Creating it Now.
- Bonus Seven: Tony Robbins Business Coaching Collection. Many coaching clients either run businesses or work for businesses. As a coach, it’s useful to have some exposure to the principles of business coaching. Tony Robbins is the king of business coaching. So we’re also including our collection of every single film we’ve produced of Tony’s business coaching sessions. By seeing how Tony approaches problems and obstacles in business, you’ll greatly increase your own business coaching skills. Who knows – you might get some business clients yourself!
- Bonus Eight: Tony Robbins Breakthrough Series. Tony Robbins took on six different families who were experiencing problems in their careers, finances, and relationships – and within 30 days created a transformative Breakthrough for each of them. You’ll see Tony’s most advanced strategies for improving family dynamics, finding your purpose, and changing your state. This series is so powerful Oprah Winfrey purchased it.
- Bonus Nine: Marketing Makeover. What’s the most powerful message you can put on your coaching website? Would you like to know? In this live webinar series, Mark Peysha guides real-life coaches to optimize their marketing. It’s an amazing way to learn. You’ll be invited to share your own marketing materials and get a consultation as well.
- Bonus Ten: The Virtual Coaching Guide. One of the big perks of coaching is that you can have paying clients all over the planet – which means that you yourself can have “location freedom” and live where you like. Some coaches like to divide their time between two different locations. Some coaches like to travel. Some like to live in a less expensive place while getting clients from a more affluent place. All these options are available. The Virtual Coaching Guide walks you through the important points of coaching virtually – including how to find clients, how to sign them up, and how to serve them impeccably in a virtual environment.
I’m Ready To Choose My Payment Plan